Friday 15 April 2016

'Back Home' launch party

Last night we had a party to launch Back Home. It's the first time we've had a proper launch party – by which I mean a party that we didn't just hold for a few friends at home. We used the Seven Dials Club in, unsurprisingly, Seven Dials. It seemed very appropriate, given that Back Home is set there.

If you've missed the photos in my earlier blogs, here is Seven Dials nowadays. It's a very upmarket area right next to London's Covent Garden.


The Seven Dials Club is in one of the buildings on the right of the photo.

It was lovely to get the chance to meet my editor, for the first time, together with a couple of other Accent authors I have only known online before.

Lynne Shelby, Editor Greg, me, Nell Peters, Laura Wilkinson

There were friends and chat and dancing and cake. What more could I want?




Selling a few more books would be nice, of course. It's officially published on Monday, but you can pre-order it now at mybook.to/BackHome. Click HERE to find out why you should buy Back Home.





No comments:

Post a Comment