Wednesday 15 April 2015

Another cute lamb and a cat on the Internet

There's no proper blog post this week because I'm off to a conference on Waterloo at Sandhurst. 'Burke at Waterloo' is just finishing editing, so there's still time to make changes if a room full of experts can highlight the mistakes.

While I'm away, for those who missed the cute Easter lamb picture on my Facebook author page, here's another one.


Some people have suggested that I don't understand how the Internet works. Apparently, it's more usual to post cute cat photos. So here's a cat photo - but I guess it's a bit more ghoulish than cute. It was taken at a cemetery in Buenos Aires which has rather a lot of cats in it. Best not enquire too closely about what they're eating.


Enjoy!

See you next week.



1 comment:

  1. Hee. Always do love an unexpected take on cute cat photos on Teh Intarwebs.

    ReplyDelete